What's legal in sweden? (Read 15 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Jesse Voss
YaBB Newbies

I Love Motoring

What's legal in sweden?
19th May, 2018 at 1:00pm
Quote Quote 
Hi,

first of all, very sorry that i am writing in English, and sorry also if this is in the wrong place.i am from England but have just moved to Sweden, i like car modifying a lot, and i brought two cars with me and still have two cars to go,but i am trying to find out what i can do here,i understand that to import a car it has to be standard? how standard? non of my cars are standard, but that goes from just having a new sound system and custom suspention, to duel engines in the boot!also i have seen no modified cars since being here, just american cars. is it difficult to modify cars in Sweden? or get them legal?i didn't really think of it when i moved here. in England it is common place to get that extra bit of power by dropping in a new engine and a roll cage etc. but if i can't modify cars then i big part of my life is in trouble.at the moment i am driving on the UK plates, and i haven't been stopped yet, but its a matter of time, thanks for all the help

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register

Thanks!

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box heino
YaBB Newbies

I Love Motoring

Re: What's legal in sweden?
Reply #1 - 19th May, 2018 at 2:04pm
Quote Quote 
What is the brand of the car?

IP Logged

What's legal in sweden?
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 5000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features